Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fast Draft Starts Tomorrow!


I'll be doing a Fast Draft with Liz Pelletier, Nikki Duncan and Jax Cassidy starting tomorrow. I'm very excited! It's been a few months since I did my last Fast Draft. My goal is 13 - 15 pages a day for two weeks. Candace Havens came up with Fast Draft and Revision Hell. You can go to her website and click on her workshop's page to read more about Fast Draft.


Anywho...I plan to finish up Ronove, which only has one chapter written right now. By the end of the two weeks I should have about 180 pages...and I only need 140 pages. If you are a writer and you find it difficult to get, or stay, motivated, check out Candace's website. You can join her yahoo group from her workshop's page and get all the motivation you need from the members there.


Happy reading and writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment