Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Okay, so that's a dude in the picture, but I couldn't find a haggard-looking woman writing behind a desk, so this pic will have to suffice. I've been writing a chapter a day, keeping up with emails (you can't imagine how many emails fly through my inbox in 24 hours), and bouncing from blog to blog. Not to mention the kids had their Spring break this past week. Busy mom by day, and motivated romance author by night! :)

I did get a gorgeous surprise in one of my many emails - the cover for Heaven Sent. It's AWESOME. Anne Cain - a spectacular cover artist - really did a fantastic job. I can't wait to post it all over the web. lol

When I get the finalized cover I'll post it. :) Until then, I will be pretty quiet. I think I'm a step away from going no-mail with many of my yahoo groups, only I think I'm too addicted to go that route. I wonder how much more writing I could get done if I quit spending so much time in my inbox. lol That's like finding out how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. A-one, A-two, A-three...I give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment