Wednesday, September 2, 2009

South Dakota



South Dakota was very pleasant. The people were nice and friendly, the scenery was ... well, there were a lot of cornfields. Lots of cows.


A storm rolled through as we were leaving, and of course a tornado warning was issued. I wasn't particularly thrilled with that, but otherwise I could see myself living there. There's definitely a 'homey' feel.


So the hubby and I are on the way home, and I have to say, having Internet capability in the car is something I ADORE. There are days I absolutely love technology. As I type, the hubby is cruising down the Interstate. We passed the Iowa border about an hour ago. It's going to be a long ride home, but we just want to hurry up and get home, so we're going to drive through the night.


Overall, it was a great trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment