Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF


Today I interviewed Katie MacAlister over at Embrace the Shadows. She answers questions about Steampunk Romance.

If you haven't stopped by Bitten By Books - A review site with bite - you might want to check it out. They have freebies ALL the time. You can chat with your favorite authors and check out all the hot new releases. It's a very interactive site. I promise you won't be disappointed. I did a little interview with them and had a blast. Check that out HERE.

On to my own news...I'm still waiting to hear back on a submission I sent a few weeks ago. (I can hear the faint laughing in the background. You can stop now.) I know a few weeks isn't very long, but it's been a while since I got nervous over submitting. I mean, they like it or they don't, right? You can stress over submitting your work, but really, what is that going to help?

I have been checking my emails a little more often the past few days. I can't seem to help myself. It's not stress...it's just curiosity. ;)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment